Do you You Have A Feeling Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend Is Cheating On You?
Does something feel not quite right in your relationship? Do you feel like you’re always putting in more effort than your partner?
Being cheated on is never a good experience. It doesn’t matter if your girlfriend cheated on you with a girl, or if your girlfriend cheated on you with her ex. Cheating is never OK and you should never become complacent with it. Cheating almost always causes pain to all parties involved. Even if you’re the person that he cheated on his girlfriend with. You should be aware of some tell-tale warning signs. In this article, I will share 15 Signs to test your relationship.
Test Your Relationship Against These 15 Signs Your Bf/Gf May Be Cheating On You.
- You begin to notice an emotional distance between the two of you. Things just aren’t the way they used to be.
- Your gut feeling tells you he/she isn’t being faithful. Deep in your heart, you sense something is wrong with your relationship.
- You spend less time together. Your bf/gf tells you he/she doesn’t have the time for you like they used to.
- The one you love so much stops asking you to go out and do special things together. Your bf/gf just doesn’t have the time for you like before.
- They suddenly start encouraging you to spend time with other people. Their rationalization is If you spend time with other people, then I can too.
- There’s a distinct change in his/her schedule. They often make excuses for being unavailable at unusual times.
- There are huge blocks of time your bf/gf is secretive about. They won’t tell you where they have been.
- Their mood changes, they may snap at you for seemingly little things, or be super overly nice about everything. This one can go both ways depending on how the person feels about their infidelity .
- You notice suspicious cell phone activity like secret texts, emails or strange websites. Many people are caught cheating because of what is on their computers or cell phones.
He/she doesn’t answer certain phone calls when you’re around. They look especially panicked when the phone rings.
- He/she doesn’t talk to you about all their deepest feelings anymore.
- They don’t act like their normal selves and want to leave, maybe they say they’re just tired. Cheating drains their emotional and physical energy because of fear they’re going to get caught or from spending a lot of their time trying to cover their tracks.
- You notice a sudden change in their appearance or they have an increased concern about how they look. Your bf/gf probably has a new reason to look great, and that person is most likely the one they’re cheating with.
- He/she hangs around with a new best friend of the opposite sex a lot, even more than they spend time with you.
- Your bf/gf spends time with his/her ex but claims nothing is happening.
- He/she begins to be increasingly critical of you or blames you for cheating, even when you haven’t. This is a way of putting you on the defensive and making them feel better about what they are doing.
Don’t Ignore The Warning Signs.
The above indicators are all warning signs. If you notice multiple changes in behavior, routine or personality, and not just isolated incidences, you should be prepared for worst case scenario. Here on this website we perform a search across all online dating services for the person of your choosing. If you have your suspicions, we can confirm or deny them before you proceed with fixing your relationship. It’s also important to be aware that you can’t always trust your “gut feeling.” Sometimes it’s just jealousy and insecurity creeping in.
Whatever the Outcome You are Worthy of Love.
If you find out your partner is cheating on you, do not let yourself think for a moment that you are not worthy of love. You were created to be just who you are and you deserve love no matter who you are. In this messy world we live in, people will hurt each other. It doesn’t mean you ever deserved to be hurt.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.